I don't know about you but there sure is buzz around Bonzai Intranet headquarters for this year's Ignite conference.
Last year's conference was a blast with over 22,000 people, 1,150 learning opportunities and 1,060 hours of content delivered onsite. More stats in the infographic below...
And this year it's on track to be even bigger. With even more learning sessions to attend, many are scratching there heads wondering which ones to attend.
As a 6-time Microsoft MVP and founder of Bonzai Intranet built on SharePoint and Office 365, here are my top SharePoint-related sessions picks at Ignite 2016.
- Review SharePoint Document Libraries: what's new, what's coming, and when to Use What
- Discover what's new and what's coming to the SharePoint Mobile and Intelligent Intranet
- The Future of SharePoint Development - Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Looking behind the scenes at how we're making SharePoint's front end/UX modern, responsive, and open
- Peek behind the scenes of running and building SharePoint Online
- Watch us bring together the best new features a team needs to get the most out of modern SharePoint
- Access SharePoint files and lists using SharePoint API in Microsoft Graph API
- Explore new personalized, intelligence powered search experiences in SharePoint, Delve and O365
- Learn best practices for customizing and branding SharePoint Team Sites
- Discover enterprise content management (ECM) best practices with SharePoint and Office365
- Build Client-side web parts for Microsoft SharePoint
- Drive productivity with OneDrive and SharePoint file collaboration
- Discover Office 365 Groups - overview, what's new and roadmap
What sessions are you most excited for at Microsoft Ignite?