Our customers often tell us that it’s hard to know where to begin when trying to organize and plan for a successful intranet deployment as there are many stakeholders involved and activities to address. Luckily this is exactly what we guide our customers through every day to ensure successful intranet implementation and adoption.
In an effort to help you through a successful intranet launch in 2018, we’ve set up a 12-part webinar series with 6-time SharePoint MVP & Bonzai Co-Founder, Michal Pisarek. During this 12-Part Webinar Series, Michal will discuss, divulge and distribute his expert knowledge on what it takes to architect and execute a multi-award winning SharePoint Intranet platform.
Save your seat now to join the first of a 12-part webinar series, taking place on Tuesday, January 30, 2018. Simply register once and you’ll be invited to attend the entire 12 webinar, year-long series with access to on-demand webinar recordings as they become available each month.
How to Create an Award-Winning SharePoint Intranet
In the first session, “How to Create an Award-Winning Intranet,” registered participants will gain an insight into what makes an award-winning intranet and the activities necessary for creating one.
Bonzai Intranet’s 12 Part Webinar Series provides you with the opportunity to look under the hood and discover what’s required to plan, architect and execute a successful intranet deployment this year. Michal Pisarek, Director of Product & Co-Founder of Bonzai, will cover everything from defining and selecting the ideal project team to the importance of understanding content planning and content management, as well as the fundamentals and key strategies for information architecture success. Beyond this, there will be more strategic discussions around the importance of visual design, recommendations for intranet governance, user training pitfalls to avoid and communication tips for intranet launch success!
Register for the Entire 12-part Intranet Success Series
See below for the entire list of expansive and comprehensive Intranet Success Webinar Series topics:
- How to Create an Award-Winning Intranet: What Makes a Great Intranet & How You Can Create One
- Your Intranet Project Team: Defining The Ideal Team
- Intranet Content Planning (Part I): Understanding Your Intranet Content with Content Auditing
- Intranet Content Planning (Part II): Content Mapping, Content Ownership & Content Reviews
- Organizational & User Requirements: How to Best Gather Requirements for Your New Intranet
- Intranet Information Architecture (Part I): Intranet Information Architecture Fundamentals
- Intranet Information Architecture (Part II): Card Sorting & Tree Testing
- Intranet Information Architecture (Part III): Navigation & Wireframes
- Intranet Visual Design: Color Palettes, Guidelines & User Experience
- Intranet Governance: Planning & Guidance
- Intranet Training: Content Authoring, Administration & User Training
- Intranet Communication Planning: How to Communicate The Launch of Your New Intranet
Sign up now to join the first of a 12-part webinar series, taking place on Tuesday, January 30th.
Aren't available for the first webinar? Register for the entire series to receive access to the on-demand recorded webinars as they become available.