This spring Bonzai is on the road partnering up with Microsoft to deliver our first breakfast seminar series across Canada. Learn how to Communicate, Collaborate, and Engage to Boost Employee productivity in Vancouver (March 10th) Calgary (March 14th), and Toronto (March 17th) all while enjoying a hot breakfast at the Microsoft Centers.
During these sessions Microsoft Cloud Strategist and Michal Pisarek, Director of Product at Bonzai Intranet and five time Microsoft MVP will discuss:
- The Microsoft productivity vision for Office 365, including the just released Enterprise E5 license
- Taking Office 365 beyond email and document storage
- Effective ways to share information company-wide
- Helping employee productivity through quick access to forms, policies and procedures and more
- Using “Social” to increase employee satisfaction and reduce churn and recruiting costs
- Driving adoption of your Office 365 platform using Bonzai Intranet for SharePoint and Office 365
If you are the head of IT, Human Resources, Head of Internal Communications / Marketing or a COO this session is perfect for you.
Locations & Dates
- Vancouver: Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:30 - 11:00 am Microsoft 1111 W Georgia, Suite 1100
- Calgary: Monday, March 14, 2016 8:30 - 11:00 am Microsoft 110 - 9th Avenue SW, 8th Flr
- Toronto: Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:30 - 11:00 am Microsoft 222 Bay Street, Suite 1201
Can't make it to Microsoft? Join our webinar on Tuesday, March 22nd at 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST we will be doing the same talk that you can enjoy from the comfort of your office or home.